Pursuant to Order 3(1) (xiii) of the Emergency Powers (Covid 19) (No. 1) Order, 2020. I HEREBY exempt the following businesses and undertakings from the provisions of Order 3 as specified, namely –
- a business licensed to provide security guard
- a life and health insurance broker and agency from 9:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m
- a wholesale bakery from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m;
- a hardware store, for the purposes of taking purchase orders from licensed contractors and delivery to the job-site from 9: 00 a.m to 5:00 p.m;
- a credit union from 9:00 a.m to 5: 00 p.m and
- Arawak Cay Port Development Company, New Providence,
provided that only essential workers necessary for the performance of the core functions are utilized while adhering to at all times, the social distancing requirements specified in the Order.