COVID-19 Travel Restrictions Foreign Nationals in The Bahamas Seeking to Return to Their Countries


The Min. of Foreign Affairs wishes to advise the general public that foreign nationals residing in The Bahamas, who are in distress or seeking to return to their country should make direct contact with their respective Embassy/High Commission or Honorary Consulate located in The Bahamas. Foreign nationals who are not represented in The Bahamas should make contact with the Consular Division of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for information on how to contact their Embassy/High Commission or Honorary Consulate.

The Consular Division can be reached at or

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.