Scotiabank advises that as a precautionary measure, our Thompson Boulevard Branch will be closed today (August 28, 2020) for deep cleaning and sanitization.
“While we do not have a confirmed case at this location, we have decided to close the branch for further deep sanitization as a precaution. Our top priority remains the health and safety of our customers and employees.” stated Roger Archer, Managing Director, Scotiabank Bahamas. “We continue to monitor all our branches and stand ready to take the necessary action should any health risks be detected or suspected,” he continued
“We thank our customers for their patience and continued loyalty and encourage them to continue to take the necessary measure to stay safe. We also take this opportunity to thank our committed team members across all branches who continue to provide service of the highest standard, despite the health crisis being faced by The Bahamas,” Archer concluded.
Customers who require in-branch services today (August 28, 2020) are directed to the Cable Beach Branch located nearby.
The Thompson Boulevard Branch will re-open on Monday, August 31, 2020.
- While the branch remains closed, customers may also utilise Scotia Online Banking or the Scotia Mobile app to conduct the following transactions for free 24 hours per day:
- Check account balances and monitor account activity
- Transfer funds to accounts at any local bank
- Update Contact Information
- Pay bills
- Pay credit cards
· Business customers with Online Cash Management Services can make wire payments online.
· All customers can also continue to use their Scotia debit or credit cards to make purchases at stores and business places using point of sales machines.
· Automated Banking Machines remain available for use.
The Bank is again urging all customers to sign up for online banking which will allow them to conduct their banking transactions remotely. To sign up for online banking or further assistance, customers may call the Scotiabank Contact Center at (242) 356-1697.
Scotiabank regrets any inconvenience caused.