The Parliamentary Commissioner hereby informs the general public that, pursuant to section 49B of the Parliamentary Elections Act (Chapter 7), the places listed below have been established as polling places outside of The Bahamas to facilitate polling by the voters enrolled as overseas voters for the day appointed for the Advanced Poll on 9 September, 2021 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (local time).
- London, England, UK The Bahamas High Commission, 10 Chesterfield Street, London, England, W1J 5JL, Telephone: 011-442-07-408-4488
- Ottawa, Ontario, The Bahamas High Commission, 99 Bank Street Suite 415, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1P6B9
- Washington, DC, USA The Embasy Consular Annex, 1025 Vermont Avenue NW, Suite 305 Washington, DC, 20005 US, Telephone: (202) 319-2660
- New York, USA The Bahamas Consulate Bahamas House, 231 East 46th Street, New York, NY 10017, USA, Telephone: (212) 421-6420
- Atlanta, Georga The Bahamas Consulate, Park Central Building, 2970 Clairmont Road, NE Suites 290 Atlanta, Georgia, 30329, USA, Telephone: (404) 214-0492
- Miami, Florida, USA The Bahamas Consulate, 100 N Biscayne Blvd. Suite 900, Miami, Florida, 33131, Telephone: (305) 373-6295
- Houston, Texas, USA Crown Plaza Hotel, Gulf Coast Room, 8686 Kirby Drive Houston, Texas, 77054 Honorary Consul’s Telephone:
- St. James, Barbados University of the West Indies, Arts Lecture Theatre, Cavehill Campus, Cavehill Barbados, Honorary Consul’s Telephone: (246) 429-8285
- Kingston, Jamaica Jamaica Pegasus, 81 Knutsford Blvd., Kingston, Jamaica Honorary Consul’s; Telephone: (876) 631-6885
All overseas voters who have completed and submitted the prescribed Form J to the Parliamentary Commissioner on or before 27th day of August and have been issued an overseas voter certificate (Form L) are entitled to vote in the Advanced Poll on 9 September, 2021.